Title : STEVE AUSTIN TALKS WORKING ANOTHER MATCH IN WWE & MORE
Author : Bob Mulrenin
Date : 11/14/2012 (11:22:43 PM)
Arda Ocal (@arda_ocal) of The Score Television Network and the
Baltimore Sun spoke with WWE legend and film & tv star "Stone Cold" Steve Austin (@steveaustinBSR). Highlights:
- How he's recovering from knee surgery and if he'll ever compete
again and the fact that he would be willing to entertain an offer from
WWE and where exactly that process is at right now.
- Discusses the release of the WWE '13 video game in which he is a focal point, and does it bother him that CM Punk is on the cover.
- Talks about the return of his reality tv series Redneck Island on
CMT. "I consider myself the king of rednecks."
- Why an Austin/Hogan dream match never happened. "I don't think I just ever wanted to wrestle the guy I guess."
- Finally Austin gives his opinion on the recent CM Punk/Paul Heyman "Fake Heart Attack" incident and if he thinks it crossed the line. "I believe in pushing the envelope in an aggressive fashion. But when a guy dam near dies at ringside, let it go."